Voice, Data, Video, Fiber
We do it all.
At Hilscher-Clarke, the design, installation and service of electrical systems is just the beginning. We also offer a complete range of technology engineering services.
Our technicians have undergone rigorous classroom and on-the-job training to ensure every job is done correctly — including proper installation, termination, labeling, electrical commissioning, fire stops and grounding.
We’re one of the few companies with a registered communications distribution designer (RCDD) on staff, allowing us to manage your design-build projects. Since we own one of the region’s only fusion splicers, we can restore damaged sections of fiber optic cable without having to replace the entire line.
As an authorized dealer for Heritage MedCall, Telecor and Tektone, our technology engineering services are also backed by manufacturer warranties.
Full list of Technology Engineering Services:
- Complete data room builds
- Backbone cabling – fiber, telephone and coax
- Category 5E cabling systems
- Category 6 cabling systems
- Outside plant fiber and telephone cabling
- Singlemode/multimode fiber terminations and testing
- Fiber optic fusion splicing
- OTDR testing/verification
- VOIP cabling
- CATV systems over coax or twisted pair
- Audio/visual cabling
- Security systems
- Service and troubleshooting
- Grounding/bonding per industry standards
- Engineering/CADD services
- Nurse call system - design, installation, service and maintenance
- Pro sound systems
- Access control systems
- Paging, intercom and signaling systems
- CCTV cabling and installation
- Data cabinet replacement
- Aerial and underground fusion splicing
- Fusion spliced connectors
- Wireless cabling
- Distributed antenna system cabling
- AV system design
- Sound and paging systems
- Teledata service and repair
- Trenching and underground installations
BEGIN AT THE BEGINNING.
Expertise and experience bring you value, but nothing matters more to us than personal and professional values. At our core, Hilscher-Clarke lives to do “FIRST THINGS FIRST”: