Oil and Gas
Upstream, midstream or downstream.
If you work in the oil and gas industry, Hilscher-Clarke is a name you can trust for electrical power contractors. Ohio’s Utica Shale is in our backyard and our electrical power contractors know it better than any out-of-state crew ever could.
With nearly 50 years of oil and gas experience, we’re an efficient, local resource that’s able to meet all of your electrical engineering and contracting needs.
Our familiarity working on oil and gas equipment means our electrical power contractors are proficient at installing, calibrating and monitoring your sensitive meters and instrumentation. We’re also affiliated with the top names in electrical commissioning, including the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI).
Best of all, our installation and repair services are backed by 24-hour emergency service and support. You won’t get that from an out-of-state crew.
FULL LIST OF OUR ENERGY SERVICES:
- Fire and gas detection
- Power distribution
- Emergency backup and UPS systems
- Variable frequency drives
- Roto-phase applications
- Flow, pressure, temperature and moisture instrumentation
- Automated valve operators
- Thermal oxidation, dehydration and separator equipment
- Tank farms
- Cathodic protection
- Panel design and fabrication
- RTU software development and integration
- Scada remote site communications and telemetry
- Data acquisition
- Camera systems
- Fiber networks
- Well pad and gathering sites
- Utility service coordination
- High voltage service, design and installation
- Heat trace - design and installation
- Gas chromatograph systems
- Solar power
- Vapor recovery units
- Instrumentation and control
BEGIN AT THE BEGINNING.
Expertise and experience bring you value, but nothing matters more to us than personal and professional values. At our core, Hilscher-Clarke lives to do “FIRST THINGS FIRST”:
Whatever your project and however we work together, you will experience core values that define who we are and how we conduct ourselves — today and every day.